Issue #33 - 10 Quotes That Will Change Your BusinessMay 21, 2023
Today is a big day for me...
It's the final day of me tying up some loose ends before I start a new chapter of my life/business. (more on this next week)
With everything that's on my plate, I did not have time this week to write you a whole newsletter, but in the spirit of showing up and consistency, I compiled 10 of my favorite business quotes I've picked up from reading dozens of business books for you.
Before I share those...
I wanted to put this Youtube Video I published earlier this week on your radar.
Okay, here are some game-changing quotes for you:
1) "You want to deliver to the world what you would buy if you were on the other end." — Charlie Munger
2) "The world rewards the people who are best at communicating ideas, not the people with the best ideas." — David Perell
3) “It isn’t the whiskey they choose, it’s the image.” — David Ogilvy
4) "When marketing is done right, selling becomes unnecessary. — Peter Drucker
5) "If you do not have a plan you will become part of somebody else's plan" — Terence Mckenna
6) "Few growth strategies are more powerful than giving the customer certainty of success."— Keith Cunningham
7) "To follow, without halt, one aim: there is the secret to success." — Anna Paulova
8) "An entrepreneur is someone who is grateful for the progress that has been made and simultaneously dissatisfied with the rate they are making it.” — H. Ross Perot’s
9) “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
10) “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
These are pinning-to-the-fridge-worthy quotes.
Don't just read them and get high. Meditate on and execute them.
That's it for today, stay tuned for some big announcements next week.
- Abraham Casallas
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER
Learn How To Make A Living As A Creator
Join over 10,000 Creators who are getting one weekly email with practical advice on building a Creator Business. Everything from mindset to marketing.
Written by Abraham Casallas
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.